If you have a burning platform, are continually firefighting, or have critical issues in your supply network or poor delivery services, book a Parachute Discovery session with us now, to quickly feel relief, bring a smile to your customers faces and win back your precious time.
When a supply chain fails, it is often costly, exhausting, time consuming, stressful and your team and you feel like you are walking on quicksand. You ask yourself how you got into the mire in the first place and wonder, if you will ever get out again unscathed? It is not a nice place to be.
The reasons are often varied, but can be caused by one or more of the following:
- A structural failure at a supplier
- geo-political tensions causing supply to be interrupted
- the departure of a key person
- huge and unexpected growth
- a global pandemic shattering the plans you had in place.
Whatever the cause, the result is the same, you cannot fulfil demand and you start to doubt your business’ ability to confirm customer orders; customers start to yell and bang their fists, they don’t want to hear about your problems, they want solutions and a supplier that can follow demand. If you don’t fix the situation quickly, you risk your hard-earned and valuable customers walking away.
It is at this point you just want someone to just fix the problem and make your daily headaches go away. You want quick, fast and experienced support, to get a hold of the situation again and put out that burning platform; someone to get things back under control quickly giving you the time and space to breathe and work on what you do best.
If this sounds like you, then the Parachute Clinic could be the solution for you. Here’s how we can help you.
We conduct a short discovery call to delve into your issues & struggles. We discuss & agree the direction and the short-term priorities for your business. Based on this we recommend short term actions and solutions to recover & turnaround the situation in 6-12 weeks. We will also recommend a post-recovery structure to maintain the momentum going forward until a longer-term fix can be put in place.
Then as an optional add-on, you can continue with:
Part 2 - Parachute Recovery we implement the recommended solution for you
After the discovery call, our team will work to recover the situation in a 6–12-week period for you as per our recommendations, freeing up your time from firefighting and giving you peace of mind once again. After recovering the situation, we hand a proven process with all necessary controls back to your team, allowing them to run with it until the longer-term solution is in place.
Why work with us?
- With 40+ years delivering end-to-end supply chain solutions to a variety of brands (Bridgestone, Unicef, Zara, Innocent Drinks) and across different industries, the team at Altrubi, have put out their fair share of fires and have structured solution to bring your situation back under control in 6-12 weeks.
- Change is inherent in our culture and our transformational solutions are a result of bringing people along a journey of change. We pride ourselves in unblocking situations, inciting collaboration and acting as a catalyst in problem resolution.
- We deliver results. View one of our case studies here.
Book a Parachute Discovery session with Annika Howse now, to quickly enable you to bring your burning platform back under control.
What value you’ll get from the Parachute Discovery session:
- 75-minute confidential Discovery call where we’ll deep dive into your specific issues and explore the different solutions
- A 2-page recommended Parachute Recovery plan outlining the issues, the desired outcomes, the Key Milestones to recover the situation in the short term. We will also provide our recommendations for longer term structural fixes and solutions.
- A 1-page Parachute Action Checklist of what your team can do to turn the situation around within 3-months, if you choose to resolve the issues on your own.
At the end of the Parachute Discovery session, you will feel you are back in the driving seat! You can choose either to continue with Part 2, the Parachute Recovery, where we implement the recommended solution for you, or you can choose to pursue the Parachute Action checklist under your own steam.